- This event has passed.
Front Range Birding Festival Open House Arts & Crafts Fair Plus More
May 11, 2019 @ 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday, May 11, 9am-5pm
Festival Bird Walks: 7:30am-noon
Space is limited! Please call the Front Range Birding Co. store at 303-979-2473 for details and to register. There are four walks to choose from:
- Red Rocks Park with Jamie Simo
- Harriman Lake leader to be determined
- Denver Botanical Gardens @ Chatfield with Chuck Aid
- Hudson Gardens with Jennifer Okeef
Meeting Place: For each festival bird walk, birders will meet with their leader at Front Range Birding Store, 10146 West San Juan Way Unit 110 Littleton, 80127, for a free continental breakfast at 6:30am. Each group will carpool to their respective birding site, and return to Front Range Birding Store festival by noon in time for all the festival highlights and the Hawk Quest presentation.
- Silent Auction: 9am-4pm
- Hawkquest at noon
- West Metro Fire Dept. Demo 11am-2pm
- Memorial Fly Over – 2PM
- Drawing for a $200.00 pair of binoculars at 4pm.
Location:10146 West San Juan Way Unit 110 Littleton, 80127.