December Field Trips
- December 1 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Walk for about 3 miles along the South Platte River exploring ponds and riparian and grassland habitats for late fall migrants, residents, and winter ...
- December 7 @ 7:30 am - 12:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every month that begins at 7:30 am on day First of the month, happening 4 times
Meet for coffee and continental breakfast at the feeder patio of Front Range Birding Company’s location. After watching for area birds, the group wi...
- December 7 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am
The Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge is a gem of wildlife habitat surrounded by the city. It consists of several different habita...
- December 7 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
We’ll walk around the lakes and trees of City Park and see what species of migrating and resident song and water birds are present in the late fall ...
- December 14 @ 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
Denver Christmas Bird Count
- December 15 @ 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Evergreen/Idaho Springs Christmas Bird Count
- December 21 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Cherry Creek Stewardship Partners will celebrate the (Snow or Shine) Winter Solstice with an easy hike through the Cherry Creek Valley Ecological ...
- December 28 @ 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Douglas Count Christmas Bird Count